Those who have used the woven bag cutting and sewing machine should know that this device has the most basic configuration. Based on this configuration, we can analyze its functions and characteristics in detail. Without a good configuration, the characteristics are impossible to talk about. The configuration of this device is explained in detail below.
The cutting and sewing machine has a very stable working state and is a trusted application model. In its configuration range, a new computer intelligent ultrasonic generator is used. Its bottom mold adopts a fixed suspension mechanism, a manual flower mold lifting system, a double tube rack, a common platen, and a single head. These are its basic configurations.
The function and characteristics of the cutting and sewing machine are as follows. The built-in computer chip and multi-channel ultrasonic protection system ensure the safe and stable operation of the host. The super power output has three power levels of large, medium and small. . Chemical companies attach great importance to the production of woven bags, so they have a better understanding of the configuration of the woven bag cutting and sewing machine. Everyone should listen to the suggestions of manufacturers when buying.
In the comprehensive article, you can generally understand how the equipment of this slitting and sewing machine is configured. Familiar with the product knowledge can make better use of this product. I hope the content explained in the article will be helpful to everyone. Better use of the product in practice.
The cutting and sewing machine is an old production machine with improved assembly version. With the development of the economy and the relationship between the supply and demand of products in China, the appearance of the cutting and sewing machine is an inevitable result of economic development and competition in the market economy. Cutting, sewing, and other operations are convenient and simple. What are the application scopes of the cutting and sewing machine?
The slitting and sewing machine is used in the production of factories, the production of plastics, woven bags, greenhouse films, and quilts. The cutting and sewing machine is mainly for the processing and production of simple products. The main application fields are the production of materials such as agriculture, light industry and heavy industry.
This equipment is easy to operate, stable in performance, and saves labor. PLC control is used to achieve fixed-length cutting of the cutting material, hemming, end of seam thread break, and machine operation. Through the touch screen, the length of the material is set by the servo motor, and the servo motor accurately realizes production. The length of the product. Automatic roll-up, accurate photoelectric tracking, adjustable non-adhesive thread length after cutting, automatic counting. It only requires one person to operate, depending on the proficiency of the workers, if it is proficient, it can produce more than two thousand pieces in at least one hour.
The woven bag cutting and sewing machine relies on its excellent performance, efficient production efficiency, and convenient operation. With the development of China's economy and technology, it has been involved in many fields. With its excellent performance, and its rapid speed The production method is loved by the majority of the population and is favored by most manufacturing enterprises. Especially in the field of woven bags, it has a great impact and role. The application of the cutting and sewing machine greatly reduces the production of woven bags, reduces the loss of manpower, and greatly speeds up the production of woven bags. Economic benefits.
The reason why the slitting and sewing machine can have such high efficiency is inseparable from regular maintenance. Maintenance work can not only reduce the wear between equipment parts, but also effectively eliminate potential hidden dangers, which is very helpful to the safety of use. Generally, professional technicians have mastered the special maintenance skills of the cutting and sewing machine. The main contents are:
First, the cleaning of woven bag cutting and sewing machine
1. Cleaning of the feed dog: Remove the screw between the needle plate and the feed dog, remove the cloth hair and dust, and add a small amount of special oil.
2. Cleaning the shuttle bed: The shuttle bed is the core of the sewing machine's work and the most prone to failure. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the dirt and add a small amount of special oil.
3. Cleaning of other parts: The surface of the cutting and sewing machine and all parts in the panel should be cleaned frequently.
Lubrication and lubrication of woven bag cutting and sewing machine
Only special oil must be used. After the equipment is continuously used for a day or a few days, it should be fully refueled. If refueling between uses, the machine should be idled for one revolution time, so that the oil is fully wetted and the excess oil is thrown out, and then the machine head is cleaned with a soft soft cloth. Wipe clean with the countertop to avoid soiling the sewing material. Then thread the sewing rags, wipe them with the movement of the sewing thread, and throw out excess oil stains until there are no oil stains on the rags before formal sewing.
Fueling locations are:
1. Each oil hole on the machine head lubricates the upper shaft and the parts connected to the upper shaft.
2. The components inside the panel and the moving parts connected to each component. Lubricate the presser foot and needle bar and the parts connected to them.
3. Wipe the moving part of the lower part of the machine board and add less oil. The amount of refueling at each refueling hole and refueling position does not need to be too much, only one or two drops are sufficient.
Secondly, the following points should be noted when maintaining the cutting and sewing machine:
1. After the work is completed, insert the needle into the pinhole plate, raise the presser foot, and cover the machine head with the machine cover to invade with dust.
2. When starting work, first check the main parts, how important it is to step on, whether there are special sounds, whether the needle is normal, etc. If abnormal phenomena are found, they should be repaired in time.
3. After the machine has been used for a long time, an overhaul is required. If it is found that the parts are worn out, they must be replaced with new ones.
The cutting and sewing machine maintenance focuses on practicality. We can regularly perform maintenance on important and frequently worn places, saving time and effort and extending the life of the equipment.